Harvesting Clean Energy Conference 2013
Harvesting Clean Energy has become the Northwest’s premiere gathering for the energy industries to advance rural economic development through clean energy. Join us to see top-notch presenters with real-world experience getting successful projects built and growing jobs in their communities.
Jan 27, 2013 10:00 AM
Jan 29, 2013 04:00 PM
|Where||Oregon State University Conference Center, Corvallis, OR|
|Contact Name||Dana Colwell|
|Add event to calendar||
Now in its 12th year, Harvesting Clean Energy consistently draws over 500 participants from a diverse range of fields – from motivated farmers, ranchers and other rural landowners to professionals from agriculture and forestry associations, rural utilities, tribes, economic development agencies, and research institutions, to lenders, energy developers and consultants, and representatives of federal, state and local government.
Drawing on several dozen top-notch speakers, the event also includes workshops, guided tours, and several networking opportunities. Harvesting Clean Energy focuses on the practical steps to successful project development, from economic and feasibility assessments, to accessing technical support and securing financing amidst tough finance markets.
Who should attend?
- Farmers, ranchers and other rural landowners Forest products industry and forest landowners
- Agriculture organizations
- Public and private utilities
- Rural economic development leaders
- Local, state, federal and tribal officials
- Clean energy firms, consultants and supporters
- The next generation of rural workers and leaders
Conference tracks include:
- Energy Self-Sufficiency for Agricultural Producers
- Small-Scale Hydro Power
- Maximizing Job Creation from Clean Energy
- Bioenergy in the Forestry and Ag Sectors
- Latest Developments in Large Rural Renewables
- Community Energy Innovation
- Policy strategies, Project Development and Finance
Farmers, foresters, ranchers and other private individuals can register early for just $100, professionals for $180.
Early registration deadline is December 15, 2012