National Associations of Regulatory Utility Commissioners Summer Committee Meeting
Annual meeting of the national association of utility regulators.
Jul 22, 2012 12:00 AM
Jul 25, 2012 12:00 AM
|Where||Portland Hilton, Portland, OR|
|Add event to calendar||
The annual meeting of all the utility regulators in the US. A major event in the world of utilities.
• "EPA Regulations: Are They Moving American Beyond Coal?" A debate between Environmental Defense Fund General Counsel Vickie Patton and Penn State University Professor Emeritus Dr. Frank Clemente
• Bridging the Hydraulic Fracturing Divide * QEP Resources President, CEO Charles Stanley * American Water CEO Jeff Sterba
• Cyber Security: The States' Role
• Can Utilities and Wireless Companies Keep the Lights on?
• Federal Energy Regulatory Commission/NARUC Forum on Reliability and the Environment
• Gas and Electricity Interdependencies
Plus three days of workshops, discussions, lectures and networking.