Reports and Papers
- Aviation Biofuels Update 2012
This update is the first of two reports to the Washington Legislature, and summarizes the first two meetings of the Work Group, the current state of the aviation biofuels industry, and the next steps for the Work Group in 2013.
- Biomass Resource Assessment 2012, by Union of Concerned Scientists
Shows that nearly 680 million tons of biomass could be made available for fuel and electricity on an annual basis by 2030 enough for 54 billion gallons of non-food, cellulosic ethanol or enough electricity to meet one-fifth of nationwide demand.
- Advanced Biofuel Market Report 2012, by E2
Claims that advanced biofuel production capacity is increasing despite a challenging year, and that by 2015 the industry has the potential to produce 1.6 billion to 2.6 billion gallons of clean, renewable fuel.
- Farm to Fly, by USDA, January 2012
Contains the FARM to FLY Working Team's findings and recommendations-a program to accelerate the availability of commercially viable and sustainable aviation biofuel in the United States, in partnership with USDA, Airlines for America, Inc. (A4A), and the Boeing Company.
- Pacific Northwest Economic Region, 22nd Annual Summit
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, July 15-19, 2012
- Air Transport World Eco-Aviation
- Clean Edge
- Climate Solutions
- Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative
- Environmental Leader
- Green Aviation
- Green Car Congress
- NASA Greenspace
- Northern Forest Center
- Partnership for Air Transportation Noise and Emissions Reduction
- Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel Users Group
- Sustainable Way for Alternative Fuels and Energy for Aviation