Jan 07, 2014
- “Goldman Sachs’ stepping away from coal export is yet another sign from Wall Street that it's a losing investment. We can do better than coal export both in Bellingham and the Northwest.”
Oct 28, 2013
- "This action today shows what climate leadership looks like. The days of free and unlimited carbon dumping by polluters in our region are numbered and today’s commitment from the governors and Premier is a great market signal to that effect."
Climate Impacts and Economic Opportunities: Business, Elected, Public Health Leaders Call for Bold Action in WAOct 22, 2013
Opportunities for Reducing Climate Pollution and Accelerating the Homegrown Clean Energy Economy Under Consideration by Gov. Inslee and Legislators in Climate WorkgroupInfluential leaders in business, government and public health will gather to voice their support for strong action from Governor Inslee and the Climate Workgroup to limit costly climate pollution, create jobs and build a stronger economy.
U.S. EPA’s Announcement to Regulate Climate Pollution from New Coal-Fired Power Plants Draws Strong Positive Reactions From Northwest Business, Clean Energy LeadersSep 20, 2013
- "The EPA put accountability where it belongs and they're a powerful example of West Coast climate leadership, as they’re modeled on the standards pioneered in California, Washington, and Oregon."
Feb 19, 2014Special to the Oregonian
- We have a Clean Fuels Program in Oregon, and we ought to be using it — using it to create jobs and using it to create cleaner and less expensive transportation choices for consumers.
Feb 11, 2014Special to the Hillsboro Argus
- I hope Sen. Bruce Starr, R-Hillsboro, supports, and the Oregon Legislature passes, this common sense legislation. Oregonians, both now and into the future, deserve a say in what moves them.
Jan 14, 2014Oregon Public Broadcasting
- The federal Farm Bill doesn’t just put billions of dollars into agriculture programs. The Agricultural Act of 2014, as the bill is formally called, will also affect conservation of Northwest wildlife and natural resources.
Jan 13, 2014REC Solar
- One of the main misconceptions about solar power is that it’s only affordable for rich environmentalists. But a new study shows how far off that notion really is.